Initial patch to implement partial auth with SSH2

Carson Gaspar carson at taltos.org
Wed Mar 28 22:50:22 EST 2001

--On Wednesday, March 28, 2001 7:05 AM -0500 Jim Knoble
<jmknoble at jmknoble.cx> wrote:

> What version is this patch against?  Are you aware of the
> PreferredAuthentications directive, new in 2.5.2(pN)?  They seem very
> similar.

It's against 2.5.2p2. PreferredAuthentications is a client-side option, and
is an ordered list ranking the clients auth method preferences. My patch is
a server-side option, and enables partial auth, allowing the server to
require more than one form of authentication. They're very different.

--
Carson