Initial patch to implement partial auth with SSH2

Jim Knoble jmknoble at jmknoble.cx
Wed Mar 28 22:05:08 EST 2001

Circa 2001-Mar-28 00:59:12 -0800 dixit Carson Gaspar:

: Attached is a patch which adds a new config option, AuthOrder2, to
: sshd_config.c. The syntax is:

  [...]

: It's still a rough patch, and has not been heavily tested. I'd
: appreciate any feedback people have. I'd like to get this committed
: to the main tree at some point, so if the maintainers have any
: architectural changes they'd like in order to accomplish that, I'd
: be happy to comply.

What version is this patch against?  Are you aware of the
PreferredAuthentications directive, new in 2.5.2(pN)?  They seem very
similar.

--
jim knoble | jmknoble at jmknoble.cx | http://www.jmknoble.cx/