OpenSSH ports and crypto issues

David Terrell dbt at meat.net
Sun May 27 10:23:06 EST 2001

On Fri, May 25, 2001 at 07:13:03PM -0700, Amol Deshpande wrote:
> 3. THE major issue: How do I distribute this ? send diffs to the portable
> distribution maintainer(s) ? Since I live in the U.S, I obviously cannot
> make it available myself. My diffs would consist of diffs from the main
> source, makefiles and a library that implements compatibility routines for
> NT.

This is simply not true anymore.  Put it on a webpage, send email to the
mailing list announcing your patches and Cc: a copy to crypt at bxa.doc.gov.
That is considered legally sufficient by the BXA itself.

--
David Terrell           | "We must go forward, not backwards; upwards,
Nebcorp Prime Minister  | not forwards; and always twirling, twirling,