OpenSSH ports and crypto issues

Amol Deshpande amol at animal.blarg.net
Mon May 28 02:36:08 EST 2001

> I assume your mimicing termcap library?

sort of. hardcoding the term type of ssh client to vt100 actually. so that
any escape sequences that come in are interpreted and translated
correctly.

> Hmm.. How many new files are we talking about being added to the portable
> tree?  I would look at the current 2.9p1 when you get a chance to see how
> much common work has been done.
>
> - Ben

About 15. i'll look at 2.9p1 too, but it's highly unlikely that there's
any common ground. the requirements of translating between unix and NT are
pretty unique.
I can host the additional files on my ftp site. Or, since it's a
subdirectory off the main tree, it can be targzipped and distributed as an
addition.

-amol