OpenSSH 2.9.9.p2 port to IBM OS/390 Unix System Services

Richard Shapiro rashapiro83 at alum.mit.edu
Fri Nov 16 13:26:34 EST 2001

I have done a port of OpenSSH to Unix Systems Services on IBM mainframes
running
OS/390. I have a version which seems to work with SSH 1 and 2, and most
of the ancillary programs seem to work as well. I'd really like to see
the changes (which mostly have to do with deciding which things need to
be translated between ASCII and EBCDIC) incorporated into the source
base.

What is the best way to go about this? What does the release schedule
(if such a thing exists) look like?

Richard Shapiro
rashapiro83 at alum.mit.edu