SSH hang fix??

Hubertus A. Haniel hubba at unixcook.com
Sat Nov 17 03:12:19 EST 2001

That is easier said then done, it happens completley random. We have
jobs running out of cron every hour syncing files on a cluster setup
and if I use rsync over ssh everyso often a job will hang and I have
to go in and kill them off. That is perfectly OK for a few days but
you log on to the box a month later and there will be 100rds of these
processes sitting there.

Hubba

At Friday, 16 November 2001, "Dan Kaminsky" <dan at doxpara.com> wrote:

>I'll take a crack at it.  Send me some debug logs(rsync -e "ssh
>
>--Dan
>www.doxpara.com

- Hubertus Alexander Haniel      ,,,         http://www.unixcook.com   -
-     Shorne, Kent, UK          (o o)           ICQ UIN: 1470384       -