Patch for changing expired passwords

Kevin Steves stevesk at pobox.com
Sat Oct 13 07:36:06 EST 2001

On Fri, 12 Oct 2001, Dave Dykstra wrote:
:I have posted this one several times and I ask that you *please* put it
:in.  Many people have asked for this one, and Markus has done all the
:preparatory work in the base code so changes only need to be made to the
:portable code.  It works for all systems that use /etc/shadow, most notably
:Solaris and Linux.

as i said i august, i think much of this could be pushed to native.
markus indicated willingness to add something for the non BSD_AUTH case
there.