bug report: last login time vs PAM in portability release

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Sat Oct 13 14:09:42 EST 2001

Can't say.  I would have to venture it may be another 'gray' area of the
specs.  One which has HP/UX and Linux vs Solaris.

If the patch prestend works for Solaris and does not cause harm to HP/UX
nor Linux than I would be up to the change, but I may suggest post 3.0
unless we can test every OS with a PAM setup to ensure it does not break
something else.

Which still brings up back to HP/UX, PAM sessions for non-interactive, and
tty pam hack.  Which really needs to be resolved before 3.0.

- Ben