PAM conversation stuff

mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Sat Oct 27 00:07:35 EST 2001

For non-interactive connections it should *NEVER* attempt a password
change, but it should notify the user for the reason of failure to
connect.

The problem is people wanted to have some PAM modules for setting limits,
etc apply to non-interactive session.  Which works fine under Linux, but
failure utterly under Solaris.

Moffat, there is a 'compatibility-a-thon' occuring soon.. Maybe there
should be a 'PAM' booth to get Linux, Sun, HP, etc all on the same page.
<grin>

- Ben