path to find ssh-rand-helper

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Wed Apr 3 00:28:33 EST 2002

Maybe (I'm half-awake so I'm not considering all the issues) one should
allow OpenSSH to look for ssh-rand-helper in the user's path.  (Default to
fixed location, but a configure option).  That will solve the problem in
the generic form, but I'm worried about it selecting a wrong
ssh-rand-helper.

- Ben