Problems with ./config on Mac OS X

Matt Studley mjs at ams.org
Sat Apr 6 03:29:51 EST 2002

I am getting this error as well under the same environment regardless of
what I do with the configure script.  Also MacOS X seems to insist that I
am running OpenSSL 0.9.6b regardless of which version I install or point
OpenSSH to.

Matt Studley
American Mathematical Society
UNIX Sys Admin        		  "Quantum Mechanics -
mjs at ams.org			  	The dreams that stuff is made of"