[Patch] Improve diags for "OpenSSL headers match library" configure test

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Sun Aug 4 01:13:49 EST 2002

This is extactly what I was thinking.  It will at least let people know
that they truly do have multiple OpenSSL versions co-mingled.  It would be
nice if there was a way to pin point the two deviant versions and let the
user known where he has to clean up, but I think that is asking way too
much.  Maybe a blerb in INSTALL talking about cleaning up multiple OpenSSL
versions and have the failure point to INSTALL's section.

Tim, if you don't have any complaints on it.  It has my blessing.  Since
the upstream tree is down.  I won't be able to commit it more than likely
until I get back from my trip.

- Ben