Subject: RE: so called hang-on-exit bug

Michael Robinton michael at bizsystems.com
Thu Aug 8 02:32:40 EST 2002

My apologies Nico, I overlooked the fact that your post was not to the
list since most I receive are cc'd to me. You have my sincere apology for
the public re-posting of your private comments.

> I expect private e-mail to stay private. Particularly if I'm
> helping someone who I'm not required to help. It seems that you
> think that I'm obligated to you.

I have no illusion that anyone is obligated to me or anyone else in the
user community. I do open source development as well, just not for the ssh
project so I do have some insight into the other side of things. I have a
real interest in seeing opensource do well in all areas and I believe that
ssh is a significant contribution. I'd just like it to be a little more
user friendly. I don't want to beat a dead horse so I'll just shut up for
a while.

Michael