Problem with canohost.c

Ano nymous anony at aktivist.fi
Mon Aug 12 16:03:10 EST 2002

Hi,
I have a small problem while porting OpenSSH v2.1.1p4 (a little older
version )to uClinux. I have tryed to contact some other forums, but without
any success.
So, the problem is with canohost.c, where I get the following mistake:

canohost.c: In function `get_remote_hostname':
canohost.c:36: storage size of `hints' isn't known
canohost.c:49: structure has no member named `ss_family'
canohost.c:98: structure has no member named `ss_family'
canohost.c:100: warning: implicit declaration of function `getaddrinfo'
canohost.c:106: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
canohost.c:107: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
canohost.c:107: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
canohost.c:112: warning: implicit declaration of function `freeaddrinfo'
canohost.c:142: structure has no member named `ss_family'
canohost.c:36: warning: unused variable `hints'
make[2]: *** [canohost.o] Error 1

I hope that in here, someone can help me,
Kimmo