OSF/1 or Tru64 patch for Privsep

SCHINCKE, KEITH (JSC-SM) (LM) keith.schincke1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Tue Aug 13 01:50:47 EST 2002

Hey Ben,

I pulled the latest snap shot (20020801) and got your patch to apply with
only one chunk rejected.

I have been able to login with the new code using the OpenSSH client,
ssh.com 3.1.0 and putty 0.52.

"It works for me."

Any other data points you are interested in?

Thanks for the work you put into this.

Keith