interested tru64 unix person - privsep patch against 3.4p1 + howto /regress

Toni L. Harbaugh-Blackford harbaugh at nciaxp.ncifcrf.gov
Thu Aug 29 03:07:50 EST 2002

Hi-

Unfortunately, I just found out about the patch that was available for
tru64 privsep.  I was entirely unaware that there was a lack of support.

Will the patch be considered for approval if it is applied to 3.4p1, or does
it have to be done against -current?  The reason I'm asking is that I
have 3.4p1 working as is, so I know if I have a problem it is likely
related to the patch and not some unknown.

Also, can someone point me to quick and dirty instructions for the /regress
stuff?

Thanks,
Toni

Toni Harbaugh-Blackford                     harbaugh at nciaxp.ncifcrf.gov
AlphaServer 8400 System Administrator
SAIC/NCI Frederick Advanced Biomedical Computing Center