DISPLAY=localhost

Osmo Paananen odie at rotta.media.sonera.net
Thu Jan 3 23:30:02 EST 2002

Hi!

> this can be applied to the latest portable CVS.  by default bind sshd fake

Thanks!  This patch seems to be nice. I tested it on my workstation and
it seems to be working ok (I could open one xterm).

One minor issue is that if I compile it without --with-ipv4-default
configure option, it won't work on my linux.  If I leave the option out
and try to run it then it binds it to ipv6 address.

lsof says it like this:

COMMAND     PID USER   FD   TYPE     DEVICE     SIZE       NODE NAME
sshd       4071 root    6u  IPv6  297828004                 TCP [::1]:6012 (LISTEN)

I'll test your patch more soon. Any chance that it might end up into openssh?

--
  Osmo Paananen