Patch: Solaris packages don't create privsep user or group

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Tue Jul 16 09:52:56 EST 2002

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, David Williams wrote:

> Hey Ben,
> 	So when I submitted the build time option bit I was only following your
> pattern of providing a commented out option with a value assigned that
> is opposite to that set in sshd_conf.

<looking over the complete code again>  Oh boy.. this code has exceeded
what I originally wrote. =)

> 	As far as the runtime option goes, should the runtime selection take
> precedence over the sshd_config settings?   It's your baby, I'll write
> it either way.

You know.. On second thought looking over the code no where else do we
prompt the installer for such questions.  I think that if we set this
precedence then we should prompt for ever other two items.

Lets just leave it as a buildtime option.

- Ben