Patch: Solaris packages don't create privsep user or group

Tim Rice tim at multitalents.net
Tue Jul 16 10:32:52 EST 2002

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, David Williams wrote:

> Ben Lindstrom wrote:
> >
> > <looking over the complete code again>  Oh boy.. this code has exceeded
> > what I originally wrote. =)
>
> You should see what I was adding to it!

Hmm, maybe I should wait and see what you have before I go making my mods.

I was going to add suport for local additions to the postinstall,
preinstall, etc. scripts at build time. So if you had a postinstall.local
file in your build dir it would be included in the postinstall script.

--
Tim Rice				Multitalents	(707) 887-1469
tim at multitalents.net