source problem

Peter Stuge stuge-openssh-unix-dev at cdy.org
Mon Jul 22 03:54:47 EST 2002

On Sun, Jul 21, 2002 at 01:55:25PM -0000, siddharth sharma rajput wrote:

> hi ,
>    i am installing openssh

Hello.  We all KNOW that you are trying to install OpenSSH by this time.
You have sent a number of emails asking for help with various problems.

>    please tell me links , where i can get information
>    about the source code  (comments for source code)

"Use the source, Luke." - You have access to the source code, use that:
read the source code.  No text can explain what the code does better than
the actual code.  If you know some C it's not very difficult to figure out.

You will want to keep a copy of the SSH version 2 protocol drafts available
for reference as well, but read them through first, at least two times, to
grasp what SSH is actually about.

//Peter