PAM kbd-int with privsep

Darren J Moffat Darren.Moffat at Sun.COM
Wed Jun 26 04:38:09 EST 2002

I think __FUNCTION__ is a gcc specific (if wasn't recognised by the Sun
C compiler).  I got it to compile with the Sun compiler by changing them
all to __func__.

I also had some problems with the definition of the converstation function.

I've attached diffs (untested) to make this compile on Solaris with the
Sun compiler, the conversation function problem probably needs to be
solved another way since I think this is area of difference between the
PAM various implementations.

--
Darren J Moffat