Solaris packaging

James Campbell jc at np.ph.bham.ac.uk
Fri Jun 28 23:12:45 EST 2002

Hi Ben,
Just a few things on openssh 3.4p1 Solaris package.
1) Solaris naming convention would be OPENssh for package
2) Need to add the "sed" edit of X11Forwarding for ssh_config also
3) I prefer sym links as default (I suppose thats personal)
4) Need to provide "response" file so that dont need interaction
   to install!! - I do all install via jumpstart scripts etc.
   otherwise you get:
Adding package OPENssh....
Interactive request script supplied by package
pkgadd: ERROR: request script did not complete successfully

Installation of <OPENssh> was suspended (interaction required).
No changes were made to the system.

cheers
Jim