OpenSSH-3.1p1 Solaris build with /dev/random

Frank Cusack fcusack at fcusack.com
Wed Mar 13 21:31:03 EST 2002

BTW, I may as well post it, you can get SUNWski here:

        - 105710-01 (sparc, intl, free),
        - 106754-01 (sparc, us, free),
        - 106755-01 (x86, intl, free), or
        - 106756-01 (x86, us, contract only).

The intl/us refs are because the patches are for the Sun webserver products,
of which there are different SSL key strengths across versions, I imagine.
I wouldn't think the SUNWski package is affected by that difference, though.
You'll have to extract the package from the patch (not difficult).

/fc