Viruses

John Hardin johnh at aproposretail.com
Wed Mar 27 06:23:48 EST 2002

On Mon, 2002-03-25 at 16:24, Damien Miller wrote:
> On 25 Mar 2002, John Hardin wrote:
>
> > Just for consideration, I'll insert a plug for the package I wrote:
> >
> >   http://www.impsec.org/email-tool/procmail-security.html
>
> That URL doesn't seem to work.

D'oh!

Try:

  http://www.impsec.org/email-tools/procmail-security.html

 "Rather than form a federation with Microsoft and work with what we
  had already created, there was this notion that the world should be
  offered an alternative."
                     - Craig Mundie, Microsoft CTO,
                       puzzled by non-MS-owned .NET user data services