Using openssh 3.1p1 on Solaris with tcp wrappers 7.6

Wietse Venema wietse at porcupine.org
Thu May 2 06:15:42 EST 2002

There is no official mechanism for sending SSH banners that I am
aware of.

I once did a little hack in the SSH client to allow for additional
text, newline terminated, that is sent prior to the SSH server
version string. The banner would of course break generic clients.

	Wietse

R. P. Channing Rodgers, M.D.: