mysterious connection breakdown

Tino Schwarze tino.schwarze at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Sat May 4 19:25:41 EST 2002

Hi there,
at a school I have two servers and I created a little backup "system"
for them. A cron job runs on the first server (fserver), backs stuff up
there and then ssh's to the second server to run a backup script there
too. (the first server is located in internal network, the second in a
DMZ).

When I tried everything on console, it worked fine, but when run from
cron, the connection mysteriously collapses.

Here is the output of my scripts (messages starting with +++ come from
my scripts and only inform of the progress).

----- Forwarded message from Cron Daemon <root at agricola-gymnasium.de> -----