mysterious connection breakdown - resolved

Tino Schwarze tino.schwarze at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Mon May 6 23:10:00 EST 2002

Hi there,
I was able to get things working. I do not get "Corrupted check bytes on
input" any more. I'm not sure what the cause was though. First, I
installed OpenSSH 3.1p1. Then, I explicitly disabled anything not
needed: ssh -2 -4 -a -n -T -x $host $script

What stays odd is, that the debug output still says "entering
interactive session". There is _no_ interactive session. It is
non-interactive! Is this a bug?

Bye, Tino.

--
             * LINUX - Where do you want to be tomorrow? *
                  http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/linux/tag/