make distprep broken?

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Thu May 9 16:47:08 EST 2002

Damien Miller wrote:
> On Thu, 9 May 2002, Darren Tucker wrote:
[make -f Makefile.in distprep broken]
> hmmm, that is broken. Tim - you committed that change, is there anyway to
> default to /bin/sh if @SH@ isn't substituted?

I've since discovered that the make distprep works on OpenBSD with
native make.

> In the meantime, you can do "make -f Makefile.in distprep SHELL=/bin/sh"

Thanks for the suggestion but I'll leave it as it is for now. I have a
cron job that does a cvs update and attempts to build an AIX package
twice a day. It'll just complain to me every twelve hours until it's
fixed :-).

		-Daz.