patch to sshpty.c

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Fri May 10 11:58:55 EST 2002

Is this patch required for all platforms or just SCO? If it is just for
SCO then why is not stated as such.. If it is more a universal issue then
do you plan on submitting it back to Markus when we open up the main tree?

I'd like to see us move some of the more 'Must have for X platform'
out into openbsd-contrib/port-*.c because the diff is getting too large
and too unwielding to audit.

- Ben