Ctrl-C disconnects when connected to Solaris with 3.2.2p1

Greg Jewell gjewell at cnnxn.com
Sat May 18 06:05:33 EST 2002

Hi All,

I've seen the various reports about the problems logging out under Solaris.  I can duplicate this under both Solaris 7 and 8 (sparc).

I've also noticed another behavior, though.  Anytime I press Ctrl-C while connected to a Solaris system running the 3.2.2 server, the session completely disconnects.  This only appears to be happening with Solaris, as tests under SCO OpenServer and HPUX do not yield this.

Thanks,
Greg Jewell