OpenSSH AIX native packages available

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Tue May 21 00:09:58 EST 2002

Hello All,
	Since (a) I've offered them to people and (b) the previous source of
AIX OpenSSH packages (freeware.bull.net) seems to be offline I've put my
AIX bff (SMIT/installp installable) packages up for download. Packages
for 3.1p1 and 3.2.2p1 are currently available.

	If you want AIX packages I recommend you build them yourself with
contrib/aix/buildbff.sh, however if you can't (or won't) then you can
download these. They're built and tested on AIX 4.2.1 and also tested on
4.3.3. They'll probably work on any version in between.

	They have detached GPG (key fingerprint D9A3 86E9 7EEE AF4B B2D4 37C9
C982 80C7 8FF4 FA69) and MD5 signatures.

	They come with no warranty. They may be nothing more than streams
of random bytes, however I've had good success with "smitty install".
Any problems with them are probably my fault and should be reported
directly to me.

	They can be had from either of:
	http://www.zip.com.au/~dtucker/openssh/ or
	http://home.usf.advantra.com.au/~dtucker/openssh/