Curious about final KRB5/GSSAPI patch inclusion.

Nicolas.Williams at ubsw.com Nicolas.Williams at ubsw.com
Wed May 22 00:01:37 EST 2002

SEAM's GSS implementation is, indeed, fully dynamic, that is, it uses dlopen() to get at the shared objects implementing specific GSS mechanisms. Unfortunately the GSS-API is not enough - some mechanism-specific APIs are needed to properly handle credentials and what not, so SEAM's GSS implementation can't be used with OpenSSH because the underlying mechanism APIs are not public.

Nico