Problems with OpenSSH 3.2.2p1 on Solaris 7

Graham King Graham.King at team.ozemail.com.au
Thu May 23 10:12:31 EST 2002

Hi,

just joined the list... got this problem as mentioned above, so found this
list, and in reply:

We just tried out 3.2.2p1 on Solaris 7, got the same error message as prev
mentioned

>>Warning: no access to tty (Inappropriate ioctl for device).
>>Thus no job control in this shell.
>>everything works alright with 3.0p1, but 3.1p1 and 3.2.2p1 seems to have
this problem.  you have that with 3.1p1 as well?

We find 3.1p1 is OK on Solaris 7, with openssl 0.9.6c and  when compiled
from source (had issues with the precompiled package).

cheers
Graham