Openssh still logs in while passwd is locked

Austin Gonyou austin at coremetrics.com
Fri May 24 06:02:14 EST 2002

I do still see this behavior on Linux as well though. What is the list
recommendation for that case, if any?

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA
email: austin at coremetrics.com

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and
try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger.
But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will
reduce the danger by half."
Sir Winston Churchill