Administrivia: Listing mail.mindrot.org in spamcop

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Tue May 28 00:43:45 EST 2002

Someone on this mailing list has been reporting spam emails forwarded by
the mailing list to spamcop. This has resulted in several listings of my
mail server in their database of spam relays and a significant amount of
inconvenience for myself and the other users of the mail relay.

You have all been warned in the list welcome message that this is an
open list and that the occasional spam gets through.

If you don't like this policy, please unsubscribe rather than attempting
to list my mailserver. I believe that the odd spam is not too high a
price to pay in return for access by legitimate non-list members and I
thus have no intention of changing this policy.

-d