GSSAPI patches for OpenSSH 3.2.3p1

Simon Wilkinson sxw at dcs.ed.ac.uk
Tue May 28 04:29:33 EST 2002

The latest version of my patches providing GSSAPI support for OpenSSH
is available from http://www.sxw.org.uk/computing/patches/openssh.html

These patches provide support for authentication mechanisms such as
Kerberos and GSI with version 2 of the SSH protocol. They are
conditionally compliant with draft-ietf-secsh-gsskeyex-03.txt, with
the optional error message passing and host key validation sections
not implemented.

As yet, I have not look at their interaction with the new privsep code.

Feedback and patches are greatly appreciated - as is feedback from those
performing interoperability testing.

A full list of contributors is available from the above website.

Cheers,

Simon.