ScanMail Message: To Sender, sensitive content found and action t aken.

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Sat Nov 9 23:58:59 EST 2002

marco.ortisi at flashcom.it wrote:
[content filter bounce snipped]
> My email was clear and there wasn't dirty words on it!
> I have only signaled a possible implementation bug on OpenSSH
> package.

Ignore it and please don't take it personally.

The message was not from the openssh list server. It was from an
individual subscriber's dumb mail filter.

My guess is that the content if didn't like is "root at xxx" (I'll let you
know privately if it bounces this message too!).

I'm getting similar objections from someone else's filter because it
doesn't like the subject of one of the threads I've posted to.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.