(no subject)

PIERROT David DPIERROT at unedic.fr
Mon Nov 18 21:02:00 EST 2002

Good morning,

I am david pierrot ingeener for it company.

We nned to install a ssh client and ssh server (linux and win 2000)

we have have problem , could you tell me please if this thing is possible.

we want that users on ssh can only use sftp or scp but we do not want thath
they can be use roo command or something elese.
with sshd command it is possible to use telnet by port 22, do you think that
is it possible to forbiden this kind of thing and to have only ftp command.

many thanks in advance.

best regards

msg : dpierrott at unedic.fr
Tel. : 04-72-89-23-62

| Ce courrier ainsi que les fichiers joints sont confidentiels.  |
| Si vous avez recu ce courrier par erreur, veuillez en informer |
| l'administrateur du systeme : exp-iris at unedic.fr               |
| Ce message confirme que le courrier a passe le controle        |
| antivirus du relais de messagerie Internet avec succes.        |