allowing sftp only users

Stephen Samuel samuel at bcgreen.com
Tue Nov 19 05:55:29 EST 2002

I've attached an email that I wrote a couple of weeks ago -- including
my solution to the problem. (an sftp chroot jail). It has two parts: an
sftpsh replacement for nologin and a (very spall) patch for sftp

While I'm at it. what's the protocol for submitting these changes
for inclusion in the base release?