Partial auth patch with priv. sep.?

Daniel Riek riek at de.alcove.com
Thu Oct 24 01:07:05 EST 2002

Hi,

some time ago there was a patch introducing partial authentication for
openssh. That feature allows to e.g. have a user identified by password
AND key. We have an application, where we used that patch. But after the
introduction of priv. seperation, it seems not to be a trivial task to
port the patch. I did not find anything on that topic since so I am
wondering, if anybody is working on porting it? Or are there any current
plans to bring partial auth to the main tree?

Regards,

Daniel

--
Daniel Riek <riek at de.alcove.com>   -    http://www.alcove.com/de/
* Technical Manager                -    Tel.:   +49 (0)2 28 / 9 08 69 85