Java Interface to SSH2

Dan Kaminsky dan at doxpara.com
Thu Oct 24 05:41:10 EST 2002

http://www.jcraft.com/jsch/

I swear, I almost did a little jig right in front of my keyboard when
this web page opened up.  Basically, programmatic access to network
resources on the other side of an SSH daemon, written by the guys who
did WeirdX (x server for java).

So for example, you could expose SSHD on your server, then route all
your funky java traffic through jsch and poke through firewalls w/ full
cryptography and authentication enabled.  Excellent.

They still need to implement pubkey authentication and compression, but
still -- cracklin' good stuff.

--Dan
www.doxpara.com