Progress Bar

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Wed Apr 16 00:22:11 EST 2003

   - markus at cvs.openbsd.org 2002/12/13 15:20:52
     [scp.c]
     1) include stalling time in total time
     2) truncate filenames to 45 instead of 20 characters
     3) print rate instead of progress bar, no more stars
     4) scale output to tty width
     based on a patch from Niels; ok fries@ lebel@ fgs@ millert@

Changelog has it.

Personally I perfer it without the stars myself.  To have the actually
progression via stars and then via the stats on the right hand side and
still try and fit the filename on it gets to be pretty cramped together on
a standard 80 width screen.

- Ben