GSSAPI patch sync from OpenBSD to Portable

Steven Michaud smichaud at pobox.com
Sat Aug 23 06:41:02 EST 2003

> Missing a license for makegssname.pl

I don't know what this is used for, nothing else in Simon Wilkinson's
patch refers to it, and Google doesn't find any references to it
except as part of OpenSSH with Simon's patch.

My guess is you can drop it.  But if I'm wrong, someone else do please
chime up.

> Also, any reason why this is not included in the OpenBSD tree?  If
> it is important it should be included upstream.

Douglas Engert's patch (to ssh_gssapi_krb5_storecreds() in
gss-serv-krb5.c) only has any effect when you compile against the MIT
libraries.  It's not needed in "non-portable", which just assumes the
Heimdal libraries are present if you define KRB5.