I am writing "HOW-TO install and integrate ssh on Mac OS X" ... (Where can I publish it?)

Andrew Farmer andfarm at thibs.menloschool.org
Tue Dec 2 11:31:11 EST 2003

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 12:26:41 -0800, Robert muttered:
> So you see I am interested to use OpenSSH on my Mac with the same ease
> as I use other programs on OS X...

Uh...

OS X already comes with OpenSSH installed. It's not a proprietary Apple
implementation.

If you want to use your own config, replace the one in /etc.

If you want to use a newer version, replace the one in /usr/bin.

If you just want to install another copy of SSH on top of the one that's
already there, WHY?

--
Andrew Farmer
andfarm at thibs.menloschool.org