Compact SSH?

Peter Stuge stuge-openssh-unix-dev at cdy.org
Sat Dec 6 18:47:55 EST 2003

On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 01:25:52AM -0500, Sean O'Malley wrote:
> I was kind of wondering the same thing. Does anyone have a Palm w/Linux
> they could get it compiled on?  The dragonball is a nice 8-bit
> processor.

I wouldn't expect anything like Linux to run on a Palm. PalmOS <=4 bears
more resembly with DOS, but this is off topic.

TGssh runs, although it takes a good number of seconds to log in anywhere.
I imagine this will take even longer if/when SSH2 is implemented.
Session speed isn't all that bad though. I have a Palm m505. I guess the
stylus/my hand is the bottleneck.

//Peter