Compact SSH? (re: enough processing power)

Thomas DuBuisson tomd at csds.uidaho.edu
Sun Dec 7 06:34:36 EST 2003

While this is hardly the project focus the boards I am using can handle a
slave Rabbit 2000 which could be added and dedicated to SSH.  Extern
memory is also an option - but again, this is not a focus so if it is
added it would be down the road.

That said, I will update the list if/when an SSH program is implemented
in the project. Thanks for the discussion and recommendations.

Thomas DuBuisson