[Semi-OT]: Mirroring openssh.org

Phil Dibowitz phil at ipom.com
Sat Feb 1 09:59:36 EST 2003

I figure this probably isn't the most appropriate place for this
question, buuuuut, I can't seem to find the information I need on the
[http|ftp] site.

I'm responsible for a new Mirror site here at USC, and one of the many
things we would like to mirror is the OpenSSH software.

However, I can't seem to find the following information:
- What is the prefered place to mirror from?
- Who do I contact to inform them when the mirror is completed and
available for public consumption
- What is the preferred method for mirroring (we prefer rsync for
obvious reasons, but are willing to use other means)
- What are requirements and stipulations are there for being an
'official' mirror of OpenSSH?

At USC we have pretty sweet connections to I2, Los Netos, and the like,
so we can handle a pretty hefty chunk of bandwidth...

Thanks,
Phil Dibowitz                             phil at ipom.com
Freeware and Technical Pages              Insanity Palace of Metallica
http://home.earthlink.net/~jaymzh666/     http://www.ipom.com/

  - Benjamin Franklin, 1759