download OpenSSH

Nampila Jacobina nampilaj at telecom.na
Thu Feb 20 23:14:50 EST 2003

Dear Sir or Madam

I would like to download OpenSSH for our HP Unix server, where can I
download it from OpenSSH website?

Hope to hear from you soon.

JM Nampila

Ass. System Administrator
Technology
Telecom Namibia
Tel: +264-61-2012812
Cell: +264811-222584
Fax: +26461-239412

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may
be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail or any
part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by replying
to this message. All reasonable precautions have been taken
to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail and the sender cannot
accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this
e-mail or attachments.