Trivial patch: update README about AIX port status

Mark Janssen maniac at maniac.nl
Thu Jan 9 09:55:55 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 21:50, Gert Doering wrote:
[snip about AIX support status]
> Could you elaborate on the last part?  Is it included in recent AIX
> releases, or is a separate package?  How to get the "official" product?
>
> (I'm currently rolling my own packages for our AIX machines, but using
> official versions would reduce my work load, which is always welcome :)

If you want I can make my own packages available. I regularty build
packages for AIX-4.3.3 (and HPUX 11/11i)

Current included patches/features are:
	- Based on 3.5p1
	- TCP Wrappers
	- PRNGD (0.9.26 + custom built package)
	- OpenSSL (0.9.6g custom package)
	- Zlib (1.1.4 custom package)
	- Darrens patches for AIX authenticate / password expiry
	- Post-install generated keys + config files if required
	- Installs as a SRC (startsrc/stopsrc)
	- Proctitle patch
	- Privsep on, AllowUserEnv off

--