Trivial patch: update README about AIX port status

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Thu Jan 9 17:30:51 EST 2003

Mark Janssen wrote:
> If you want I can make my own packages available. I regularly build
> packages for AIX-4.3.3 (and HPUX 11/11i)
>
> Current included patches/features are:
>         - Based on 3.5p1
>         - TCP Wrappers
>         - PRNGD (0.9.26 + custom built package)
>         - OpenSSL (0.9.6g custom package)
>         - Zlib (1.1.4 custom package)
>         - Darrens patches for AIX authenticate / password expiry
>         - Post-install generated keys + config files if required
>         - Installs as a SRC (startsrc/stopsrc)
>         - Proctitle patch
>         - Privsep on, AllowUserEnv off

You're using a password expiry patch?  Which one and how's it working
out?
Are you generating your packages yourself or using the shipped package
builder?

BTW, I already publish my packages which have the above minus PRNGD and
proctitle.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.